Contact Us - Report a Concern

City Hall Address: 18120 68th Ave NE, Kenmore, WA 98028

Phone: (425) 398-8900

Fax: (425) 481-3236


City Hall Office Hours: Monday - Friday; 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Permit Counter Hours: Permit Counter Hours Calendar

Please use the links below to report common, non-emergency issues. You can also report a concern by calling Kenmore City Hall at (425) 398-8900. For emergencies, please call 911.


Street repairs, potholes, drainage, graffiti, signage, trees, traffic signals, crosswalks,
park issues. General questions, comments
or concerns.



Junk vehicles, unpermitted building or
tree cutting, outdoor storage of debris,
sign code violations. Immediate threats
to life, health or safety: call 9-1-1.


Utilities (power, water, sewer, gas,
trash, cable), animal control,
street lights out, bus stop maintenance,
trees near power lines.

NO IN-PROGRESS CRIMES. Illegal parking, abandoned vehicles, traffic enforcement,
may also call Non-Emergency Dispatch
(206) 296-3311.


View and/or obtain a copy of any
document containing information relating
to any function of the city.

View information for various types of
permits administered by the city.

Reach your City of Kenmore

Search the City of Kenmore Staff Directory
for department contacts.

Find Local, State and National
Government contacts.



































Last updated: Thu, 11/07/2019 - 2:50pm