The City of Kenmore provides grant funding support to local and regional nonprofit organizations to help ensure residents have access to vital social and human services. This may include assistance with food, shelter, medical or dental care, counseling, learning to speak and read English, or other services.
Human Services Grant Application
The City of Kenmore is a member of the Human Service Funders Collaborative, which is comprised of 16 other King County cities. Kenmore is on a two-year funding cycle, with second year funding contingent on adequate funding and program performance. All applicants to the City of Kenmore use the common online application form. The web-based site is a complete grant management system that allows common reporting, contract management, and data collection. Funding for 2017-2018 has been awarded. Information on the 2019-2020 funding cycle will be available in spring of 2018.
Who We Fund
List of 2017 and 2018 funded agencies
Additional Community Resources
Here are some helpful web links to access community resources.
- National Fair Housing Alliance
- A Regional Coalition for Housing
- Washington State database of health and human services
- NLC Prescription Drug Discount Program
- Low Cost Internet for Low-Income Households (Comcast)
- Low Cost Internet for Low-Income Households (Century Link)
- Washington Health Benefit Exchange