Citizen Action Request
We welcome input from the public. Please use the Citizen Action Request form below if you have noted a problem or if you have a specific concern. Please do not use this form to submit emergency or urgent requests.
**DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO SUBMIT POLICE MATTERS. FOR EMERGENCIES, DIAL 9-1-1. FOR NON-EMERGENCIES, DIAL 206-296-3311. THE CITIZEN ACTION REQUEST EMAIL IS NOT MONITORED 24 HOURS A DAY. **
You will receive an email confirmation and your request will be routed to the appropriate department for review. If a response is required, staff will contact you within 10 business days.
Please note any information submitted may be subject to the Public Records Act (KMC 1.10)
The following types of requests may be submitted using the links or phone numbers provided:
- Police Request or Inquiry: Please visit the Police page. If you need immediate help from police, medics or fire department, always call 9-1-1. For 24-hour non-emergency service, please call 206-296-3311.
- Odor Complaint: Contact Puget Sound Clean Air Agency's air quality line at 1-800-552-3565 option 6 or via the online form.
- Street Light Out: File an online request with Intolight, a subsidiary of Puget Sound Energy, or call PSE at 1-888-225-5773.
- Animal Services: Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC) provides services such as leash law enforcement, vicious animal complaints, cruelty investigations and “dead-on-arrival” livestock, cats and dogs. Please visit the Animal Services page for links to report these issues.
- Traffic Concern: Please submit your request below and view our Traffic Calming Policy.
- Bus Stops: Contact King County Metro Customer Service at 206-553-3000 or visit their website to request bus stop maintenance (such as trash pick-up), accessibility services, fare/pass information, trip planning and lost & found.
- Water and Sewer: Contact Northshore Utility District at 425-398-8900 or visit their website to report potable water or sewer issues and emergencies.
- Garbage, Recycling & Yard Debris: Contact Republic Services at 425-646-2492 or visit their website for service set up, issues and schedules.
- Trees Near Power Lines: Contact Puget Sound Energy at 1-888-225-5773 or visit the tree trimming page of their website to report tree limbs growing too close to power lines.
- Power Outage: Contact Puget Sound Energy at 1-888-225-5773 or visit their website to view the outage map or report an outage.
- General Email: Submit a general email to the City of Kenmore.
- Public Record Request: To view and/or obtain a copy of any document containing information relating to any function of the city, please submit a Public Record Request.
- Code Compliance concern: Please submit your request below and view our Code Compliance webpage.